Meet Onyinye Ugwueke a certified Wellbeing Coach
Onyinye Ugwueke is the Founder of O’lifestyle Holistic, a certified Wellbeing Coach from Raw horizon Wellbeing Academy North Yorkshire, UK. A Certified Yoga Instructor from S-Vyasa University and Research institute Bengaluru, India, An MBA holder with specialization in international business from Rome Business School.
Do you need support in any of these areas?
One-on-one Wellbeing Coaching
Corporate Wellness Consultation
The 3R Retreat
The R3 Retreat
We can also work virtually from the comfort of your home or in-office
Struggling with Depression, Anxiety, Relationship issues, Lack of Confidence and General well-being
What Our Clients Say About Us
35 reviews on Google >
Answers for people asking questions
- It entails helping the client develop a deeper relationship with who they are.
- Creating more self-confidence /body confidence.
- Helping client find a purpose/passion in their lives.
- Helping client manage stress, to understand how food affects mood and energy levels so they can be happy, healthy and successful.
- A Corporate wellness consultant takes a holistic approach in developing and implementing employee wellness programs in organisations.
- A wellbeing Coach will help you see what you are doing.
- Motivate you to want to make a positive change.
- Will not be judgmental.
- Will not give you advice, but will use questions to get you to change or get out what is it you want.
- Will mentor you in to achieving a better result.
- Find out what you want and help you get there.
Employees give in their best when they feel happy and motivated at work. For
this, work place wellbeing should be encouraged to prevent stress related illnesses/suddenly death. Wellness programs also create a positive working environment where individuals and organization can thrive. Unfortunately,
organizations are demanding more and more from their employees in order to
compete with other businesses. This type of pressure generates vast amounts of stress, toxic work environment and exhausted employees who no longer feel motivated to do their job. The repercussion becomes a huge lost on the organization. Otherwise, the organizations end up suffering with lower
productivity and higher turnover rates. And this is why employee wellbeing is
crucial for a company’s success. A study from The chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has shown that more than 50% of working days lost have come from work
related stress and anxiety. Similar reference by Dr. Igbokwe said In 2012, Chevron Nigeria reported that after implementing a wellness program for its employees, it had an 80 percent drop in the of lost days due to
illness and also had a significant drop in its health costs, this goes to show how investing in employees wellbeing program like coaching, have actually benefited an organisation’s work culture and significantly improved their return on investment.