Meet Onyinye Ugwueke a certified Wellbeing Coach
Onyinye Ugwueke is the Founder of O’lifestyle Holistic, a certified Wellbeing Coach from Raw horizon Wellbeing Academy North Yorkshire, UK. A Certified Yoga Instructor from S-Vyasa University and Research institute Bengaluru, India, An MBA holder with specialization in international business from Rome Business School.
Do you need support in any of these areas?
Read More >
O’Lifestyle Holistic is committed to helping clients achieve and expand their understanding of daily well-being and personal goals.
One-on-one Wellbeing Coaching
Corporate Wellness Consultation
The 3R Retreat
The R3 Retreat
Our wellness retreat stands for RESET the mind, RECUPERATE the body and RENEW the self, in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. It’s a two night of mind & body upgrade for workaholics who are feeling burn out and in need of a break. The retreat consists of series and wellbeing activities, yoga relaxation, self-discovery moment, fun games, art & craft, fine dinning with the violin etc.
We can also work virtually from the comfort of your home or in-office
Struggling with Depression, Anxiety, Relationship issues, Lack of Confidence and General well-being
Talk to a wellness expert 9am – 6pm (GMT +1) Monday – Friday.
What Our Clients Say About Us
35 reviews on Google >
“Thank you very much miss Onyinye Ugwueke, The R3 Retreat is one of those experiences you don’t know you need till you get started, this place is perfect, i feel great thank you very much.”
Samuel J.R3 Retreat Attendee
“You know they say, if you haven’t tried you don’t know what is inside, I came in stressed, but now I’m glowing, I met a lot of people and was opportune to share a lot of real life experiences, grow plant, meet new people.”
Bunmi B.R3 Retreat Attendee
“O’Lifestyle Holistic really helped me go through the downtime of my life. She listened to everything I had to say and helped me discover and solve my issues.”
Bolaji M.R3 Retreat Attendee
Answers for people asking questions
What does Wellbeing Coaching entails?
- It entails helping the client develop a deeper relationship with who they are.
- Creating more self-confidence /body confidence.
- Helping client find a purpose/passion in their lives.
- Helping client manage stress, to understand how food affects mood and energy levels so they can be happy, healthy and successful.
What is a corporate wellness consultant?
- A Corporate wellness consultant takes a holistic approach in developing and implementing employee wellness programs in organisations.
How will a wellbeing coach help you?
- A wellbeing Coach will help you see what you are doing.
- Motivate you to want to make a positive change.
- Will not be judgmental.
- Will not give you advice, but will use questions to get you to change or get out what is it you want.
- Will mentor you in to achieving a better result.
- Find out what you want and help you get there.
Why do organization need to hire a Wellbeing Coach?
- Employees give in their best when they feel happy and motivated at work. For
- this, work place wellbeing should be encouraged to prevent stress related illnesses/suddenly death. Wellness programs also create a positive working environment where individuals and organization can thrive. Unfortunately,
- organizations are demanding more and more from their employees in order to
- compete with other businesses. This type of pressure generates vast amounts of stress, toxic work environment and exhausted employees who no longer feel motivated to do their job. The repercussion becomes a huge lost on the organization. Otherwise, the organizations end up suffering with lower
- productivity and higher turnover rates. And this is why employee wellbeing is
- crucial for a company’s success. A study from The chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has shown that more than 50% of working days lost have come from work
- related stress and anxiety. Similar reference by Dr. Igbokwe said In 2012, Chevron Nigeria reported that after implementing a wellness program for its employees, it had an 80 percent drop in the of lost days due to
- illness and also had a significant drop in its health costs, this goes to show how investing in employees wellbeing program like coaching, have actually benefited an organisation’s work culture and significantly improved their return on investment.
Book an appoitment